Thursday, November 29, 2007

2008 Senior Poster Self-Portrait (Corel Painter)

Here is my self-portrait for our senior poster that will be produced in the spring for our 2008 graduation! I am looking forward to seeing the final poster design and my work in print!

I can't believe graduation is this close! It seems like just yesterday we were all sitting in our first classes, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. I have learned so much these last 2 1/2 years... and looking back at my work, I feel I have come so far. I'll miss Ringling and all the friends I've made, but I'm also looking forward to what is to come in my journey as an artist.



1 comment:

KOSTAS said...

Really very beautiful your creations, have prospect, very good colours and the figures are expressive.
It continued, because the talent him blesses the God.